To our dental family and the community
According to the Governor’s office, dental offices will be permitted to resume most procedures. We will reopen on June 1, 2020 but on a limited schedule. For an appointment, please call 908-322-7800 starting Wednesday May 27, 2020 from 9 am to 2 pm.
When scheduling your appointment, we will do the following:
· Update any changes to phone and email.
· Update any changes to dental benefits plan.
· Perform a preliminary Covid-19 screening.
· Advise any procedures that may be limited or unavailable.
We understand that you may have concerns:
We are taking every precaution to assure your safety. We are following guidelines provided by state and federal agencies, along with recommendations from the American Dental Association, which include:
· Office staff will be screened for Covid-19 at the start of each workday.
· Appointment times will be staggered for social distance scheduling. Times may be limited.
· New protective and sanitizing equipment.
· Enhanced cleaning protocols.
There will be several changes to our check in procedures
· Please self-screen the day of your appointment. If symptoms are present, call the office.
· Arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time.
· Only patients are permitted in the office except for those requiring a caregiver.
· Masks are required to enter the office and worn at all times except during treatment.
· Proceed to registration for hand sanitizer, symptom check, and “no touch” temperature scan.
· If your temperature is above 100.4 the appointment will be cancelled.
· Practice personal social distancing. If you wish to wait in your car, please advise at check-in.
Co-Pays and Other Fees
· All co-pays are due at time of appointment. Credit cards and checks only.
· A $10.00 fee will be applied to all visits to defray the increased costs of protective equipment.
· Missed appointments without prior notice will result in a $95.00 fee.
· Statements are generated automatically.
· Amount due may represent unfinished treatment or pending insurance payments.
· Please call the office after June 1, 2020 for billing questions.
· All finance charges posted after March 31st will be removed.
We look forward to seeing everyone soon! Stay safe, stay healthy, and don’t forget to floss!
PROVIDING HEALTHY SMILES FOR 60 YEARS!
GENERAL DENTISTS SERVING CENTRAL NEW JERSEY!
SPECIALISTS IN ENDODONTICS, PERIODONTICS, AND IMPLANTS
WELCOME TO DENTALCARE ASSOCIATES
If you are already part of our practice, we would like to thank you for trusting us with your dental health. If you are looking for a new dental office, we would like to extend an invitation to you to join our dental family.