Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
BEST VALUE PRE-PAYMENT COURTESY
Receive a 5% book-keeping courtesy for payment in full at the beginning of treatment by cash or check, 3% for credit or debit cards.
IN-HOUSE PAYMENT PLAN
The total cost of treatment is paid in three periodic installments. An initial payment of 30% is required at the start with two remaining payments made during the course of treatment. Please note that the entire amount must be paid prior to completion of treatment.
INTEREST-FREE FINANCING FOR 6 MONTHS
We’re pleased to offer our patients CareCredit, North America’s leader in patient payment plans. CareCredit lets you begin your treatment immediately – then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget.
Like a credit card, but better!
CareCredit works like a credit card, but is exclusive for healthcare services. With no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties, and no annual fees, CareCredit lets you pay over time and frees up cash and credit cards for the other things you want or need. CareCredit offers low monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including dental treatment. Plus, you can use your card again and again to pay for additional treatment for yourself or family members in any CareCredit practice.
- Low minimum monthly payments
- No-interest financing if paid within 6 months
- 24 and 36 month options for lower monthly payments (interest is applied)
- No up-front costs, pre-payment penalties or annual fees
Learn more by visiting CareCredit.com or contacting our office. It only takes a few minutes to apply for CareCredit and you may receive an online decision in seconds! For more information or to apply now, just click on the link below.
For your convenience, we accept cash, personal checks, money orders and major credit cards including
VISA, MasterCard, AMERICAN EXPRESS & DISCOVER.
We are committed to providing you with the best possible care. Your fee for services includes your visit with the doctor based on treatment provided. In addition, attention to your care requires that the doctor and staff spend time working for you outside of direct patient visits.
The financial obligation for treatment rendered is your responsibility. We are happy to offer flexible payment options and as a courtesy, we will file and accept insurance on your behalf. Please be aware that some, and perhaps all, of the services rendered may be non-covered or not considered usual and customary under the terms of your policy. You are responsible for payment regardless of any insurance company’s arbitrary determination of fees.
Treatment plans are presented prior to commencing treatment. This provides you with a complete understanding of procedures to be performed and the costs associated. If at any time it is necessary to change the treatment plan and additional charges or credits are applicable, this will be explained before services are rendered.
The following are specific financial policies of Dentalcare Associates:
- Unless previous arrangements have been made, fees for treatment rendered are payable at the time of scheduling. For patients with insurance, any co-payment or deductible is payable at time of scheduling. Insurance benefits not received within 60 days of submission become the full responsibility of the patient.
- We accept the following forms of payment: Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. Personal checks are not accepted from patients who are not previously registered with the office.
- There may be a fee of $95.00 for appointments missed without 48 hours notice.
- There will be a $25.00 fee incurred for all returned checks.
- Accounts with outstanding balances over 60 days regardless of insurance, will incur a finance charge of 1.5% monthly (18% annually).
- We understand that unforeseen circumstances can occur. If you have a problem keeping your account current, please speak to our financial coordinator immediately to avoid collection proceedings. All accounts more than 90 days delinquent are forwarded to IC Systems and will affect your credit rating. A $35.00 processing fee will be incurred for delinquent accounts.
We are committed to providing you the best possible care and payment arrangements are considered part of your treatment. If there are any questions regarding the financial aspect of your treatment, please ask to speak with a financial coordinator.